This body of Christ exists to courageously represent the Kingdom of God through our witness, discipleship, and service to others. We actualize our faith through the salvation of souls, the teaching of His word, and the proclamation of the Gospel through the following:
EVANGELISM/MISSIONS: To instruct and communicate the Good News of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ to all people as prescribed in the Great Commission (Romans 1:16-17; Mathew 28:18-20; Acts 1: 8; 2 Peter 3:9)
EDUCATION: To equip individuals through the provision of opportunities for spiritual worship, education, service, and fellowship (Ephesians 4:11-13; Matthew 18: 20; 2 Timothy 2:2)
MINISTRY/SERVICE: To establish and maintain places of worship and to conduct ministry and service through the participation in public worship, personal daily devotions, prayer, spiritual counseling, and community development, and enhancement programs ( I Peter 4: 10-11; Matthew 25: 34-40; 1Thessalonians 5:11; Galatians 5:13)
Tabernacle Worship Center is a fellowship of believers purposed to know God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and show God’s love through obedience to the Great Commission: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age (Matthew 28: 19-20).
Our Core Beliefs
- We believe we must align ourselves with the word of God to grow in our faith;
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative word of God;
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- We believe Jesus died for the sins of man, according to Scriptures, and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous through His shed blood;
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into heaven, and His present life there for us as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord, Jesus Christ;
- We believe in prophetic preaching and teaching led by the spirit of God to bring the hope of the gospel to our community and the world;
- We believe in supporting our church with the stewardship of prayer, time, talents, and finances.